HAI FRIENDS. We’re still accepting submissions or contributions on the topics listed below for our “FEMINISM” issue:
- Intersectional Feminism (i.e. Race, Class, Gender, Sexuality, etc.)
- Your personal experience(s) regarding developing a Feminist Identity
- Your personal experience(s) on confronting sexism, misogyny, and other forms of oppression.
- Street harassment/Male gaze
- Domestic Abuse, Relationship Violence
- Multicultural Feminism or Postcolonial Feminism
- Your personal experience(s) on being a feminist and dating/love.
- Transphobia/Racism/Homophobia/Ableism within the Feminist Movement (and other critiques)
- Media & Feminism/Gender
- Personal experience(s) on being a “Male Ally”
- Feminism & Nonprofits, Grassroots Organizations, Building Movements
- Feminist Manifestos
The deadline is November 25th. Please submit your contribution to email@example.com and include your preferred name to be published, title, and any trigger warnings. WE ACCEPT ALL MEDIUMS (i.e. art, photos, articles, poetry, etc.)