An always free, always radical alternative source of media. Based in the town of Grand Rapids, MI and striving to get the word out!
HAI FRIENDS. We’re still accepting submissions or contributions on the topics listed below for our “FEMINISM” issue:
- Intersectional Feminism (i.e. Race, Class, Gender, Sexuality, etc.)
- Your personal experience(s) regarding developing a Feminist Identity
- Your personal experience(s) on confronting sexism, misogyny, and other forms of oppression.
- Street harassment/Male gaze
- Domestic Abuse, Relationship Violence
- Multicultural Feminism or Postcolonial Feminism
- Your personal experience(s) on being a feminist and dating/love.
- Transphobia/Racism/Homophobia/Ableism within the Feminist Movement (and other critiques)
- Media & Feminism/Gender
- Personal experience(s) on being a “Male Ally”
- Feminism & Nonprofits, Grassroots Organizations, Building Movements
- Feminist Manifestos
The deadline is November 25th. Please submit your contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your preferred name to be published, title, and any trigger warnings. WE ACCEPT ALL MEDIUMS (i.e. art, photos, articles, poetry, etc.)